Monday, January 12, 2009
Lots of fun things happening!
Just an update: I won't be posting any pictures anytime soon like I promised before, because I forgot my camera's USB cable to upload pics. But Brian and I will be back in SC in one week and I will get some uploaded when we get there. My parents wanted to take Brian to Griffith Park for pony and train rides yesterday. Everyone will enjoy the pictures of him on a pony ride at Griffith Park, begging me with babble language, "all done" sign language, and tears to get him off the pony. After the horrific pony ride, we took two train rides, which he loved and whispered "bebeep" (what trains say in Brian's world) to me throughout both rides. Each ride commenced with a small tear-filled tantrum, which we think meant he didn't want the train ride to stop. He'll get some more train action in April when we will be taking him to see Thomas the Train in Santa Paula/Fillmore and we get to ride on a real train! Brian's birthday party was on Saturday and we had lots of fun seeing family and friends and Brian was completely wore out from his party and overall fun-filled weekend. So wore out that he woke up with the flu today! I have to say though that this is the mildest flu he's ever had, no fever, no dizziness, he's just a little more toned down than usual, which means he's not swinging from the chandeliers but he's still all over the place. In some move related news, we found renters for our house in Sumter. The timing is perfect, they will basically be moving in a week or two after we move out. We are so thrilled to not have to worry about selling/renting the house anymore (at least for a few years). So, I'm off to put some finishing touches on the lease now. Oh, I just got a Facebook account this week, so if you are on FB, look me up and add me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! So glad you found renters and I can't wait to catch up with you. We are thinking about putting the house for rent at the end of the month. So glad you are FINALLY on facebook. Now we just need to convince Angela to get on board. Miss you and can't wait for you guys to get back!
Post a Comment