Monday, August 31, 2009

The "Up-and-Down" House!

This morning my friend Katie and I took the boys (Brian and Mason) to Pump It Up, a bouncy house place, Brian calls the "Up-and-Down House." This was Brian's second visit and while the first visit went great, the 40-minute car ride home did not, there was lots of screaming about going "back, Mommy!" This time was much better because we had a little talk before going in and I may or may not have bribed him to leave with promises of tractor-shaped fruit gummies in the car. Brian and Mason had tons of fun jumping and falling and running and sliding. And they were so good when we left that we even got to extend our playdate with lunch at Corner Bakery, yum!

They couldn't be more excited!!!

The faster we get off this thing, the sooner we can climb back up and do it again!


Brian star-fishing it down the slide (I think this is where he gets the "Up-and-Down House" from)

1 comment:

Bill, Kim, Kaitlyn, and Ryan said...

We love Pump it Up! I have some fun pictures of Kaity when she was Brian's age. It was one of the few places to go AND burn energy when it was 100 degrees outside. Miss you!