
We took baby Emily (and Mommy since that's required right now) for her 4D ultrasound yesterday morning. She's a little cutie but didn't want much attention. She hid behind her hands for a while and snuggled up with the placenta, but we still got a few clear face shots. The comparison pictures above are Brian on the left and Emily on right, both at 31 weeks in the oven. We remember that Brian drank alot of fluid and sucked his thumb while we watched him, Emily cuddled her hands, yawned, and smiled alot. I think she is going to have full lips like Daddy and Brian but I think her nose looks different. I think she looks girly though and my mom said "dainty." We can't wait to meet her!
Oh, and Brian came with us to the ultrasound, was totally and thoroughly uninterested in the pictures of his baby sister but had lots of fun with the toys he dragged in from the waiting room. We'd say "Hey Brian, look at baby Emily on the TV!" and his response was "yep, I see, nice, now back to playing I go." He did provide us with some rousing renditions of the "ABC song" during the ultrasound and by "rousing" I mean loud as hell! It was the first time we've ever heard him sing it all the way through correctly by himself though. Maybe Emily wasn't trying to hide behind her hands, maybe she was covering her ears?!
1 comment:
OMG, she's going to be so stinkin cute! Love the comparison. :)
Post a Comment