Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Emily Update~~38 weeks!

We visited the OB this morning as I am 38 weeks pregnant today. Still nothing happening, no real contractions, no dilation. So, I'll see Dr. Sun again on wednesday when I'm 38 weeks, 5 days and we'll schedule an induction for the following week. He's out of town Thursday through Sunday next week so the soonest I can start the induction is Sunday night, Emily would probably be born Monday, April 12th. So, that's the plan for now, it could all change if she decides to leave her warm and cozy home on her own! Also, the hospital we are choosing to deliver at is super busy right now and has been having to turn away some scheduled inductions to accomodate people whose children don't hide in their uterus indefinitely (spontanteous labor) so we could always get turned away. In that case, we could try again another day or go over to our backup hospital, which is not as busy. So anyways, more news on wednesday I'm sure. She's almost here!!

1 comment:

Brown said...

I cant wait keep me posted!!