Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our babies at 4 months--a side by side comparison

So I've never thought that Brian and Emily look that much alike but when I compare pictures of them at similar ages, they do look like siblings! Brian's eyes were always very dark blue and eventually turned hazel like mine. Emily's are a much lighter blue and maybe she's got a chance at keeping those baby blues?! They both have the same lips and nose I think. Brian has my eye shape and brow line and maybe Emily too. Emily has lighter skin and hair for sure. My gosh they are both adorable though! (I might be a little biased but good god I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!)

1 comment:

John, Heather, Ashley, and Hayley Arnold said...

I am having the baby jones soooo badly right now! I did NOT need to see these adorable cheekers either. I want to squeeze them too. So cute!