
Our little tiny baby girl is 6 months old! She just went to her 6-month doctor visit and weighed in at 15lbs, 9oz (50th percentile) and was 26.5 inches long (75th percentile). She doing great, loving baby food and close to both crawling and sitting up on her own. She's getting more independent and wants to be on the ground practicing her moves regularly. She still adores her brother and he's still loving having her around most of the time. We were playing with her tonight and she was sitting up really good and Brian got all excited and yelled "Look Mom, she is sitting up so good, I'm so proud of her!" Oh and she had another first, today was the first time I had to comb her fuzz (it's not enough to be called hair yet). She got some fuzzy bed head and needed a little brushing. At least she has a gorgeous little bald head and some fabulous hair bows.



My surprised look

My "push-up" I do this all the time because I can't quite figure out how it is that brother just takes off running everywhere, I want to run too. Pardon my sweet potato barf, I have acid reflux issues.

I get to this position on my own, it's how I watch brother do stuff or check on him when he's being loud.
My excited smile

Yelling at brother

A feet fight

Then Emy gets in a few good punches

and a few good kicks

Then Brian retaliates with some belly tickles

But Emy has the last word when she goes for the girly hair pull track

Her smug, "I won that brawl" look
It's all in good fun of course, Brian actually lets her pull his hair and he laughs! He loves rolling around on the ground with her and wrestling gently. So does she, there are always lots of giggles from both, I wonder how long that will last.
No comments:
Post a Comment