Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Brian's First Day of Kindergarten

Just after labor day Brian headed off to his first day of Kindergarten! Of course I can't believe he is old enough to go off to school full time! After months of deliberating, we decided that sending him to the school on base was the best decision for him. He loves going to school. He loves his new friends and his teachers and riding the bus and most of all, recess!! It's a looooooooong day though for him, he's up at 6:20, on the bus at 7 and doesn't get home until 3:15! I miss having him around and I feel like I hardly see him during the week, so I guess you could say that I'm still adjusting too!

Waiting for the school bus for the first time! Luckily, the stop is right in front of our house! Oh and Emily welcoming him home after his first day. It might look sweet but they were picking on each other within seconds of this picture I'm sure!

No comments: