It's become an annual tradition that we take pictures with the jet in the fall to use for Christmas cards. We've only missed a few years and although I don't always use the pictures for our Christmas cards, I love that one day when our Air Force life is over, we'll have a wall full of jet pictures to look back on. These were taken by one of the other pilots in the squadron who offered to take pictures for everyone. Check out his website here: Lucas G Photography, he's amazing!
Okay so obviously Emily didn't like being inside the intake (below left) but it's an F16 Pilot offspring's right of passage. And we took her right out. But only because she was going to jump out if we didn't :) I just had to include that picture though because look at those curls!!! I mean, seriously, who has curls like that?!






2 comments:
HAHA! Love the bottom left one!! That's priceless!
Love the pics! Emy has the best curls!!
Post a Comment