Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and some "Major" News!

Okay, so first--Merry Christmas and Happy New Years a little late. Christmas was great, Brian got way too much and is enjoying playing with all his new things. We enjoyed being with family and seeing everyone either Christmas Eve, Day, or in the last few days. I did nothing for New Years, I was actually brushing my teeth at midnight, woo-who! Crazy girl! Brian was of course sleeping. My New Years resolution is to stop thinking about Twilight so much ;) Our "Major" news is that Steve pinned on Major on New Years Day! He should be getting back at the end of this month, so we are very excited for that! Brian and I will be in CA for a few more weeks and his birthday party is on the 10th at my parents house, so I am busy getting ready for the party and trying to figure out where we are going to put any more gifts, he is so spoiled!! I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Jackie McHenry - WALK said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering how your transition out of Sumter is going? Did you find someone to rent your house yet?

Bill, Kim, Kaitlyn, and Ryan said...

Congrats to Steve! Kelly, I miss you and am excited for you to come back home!