A few months ago my mom bought Brian a super cute set of Animal Cracker cookies cutters and the mix to go with it, from Williams-Sonoma. Due to our alternating super hot days and rainy days, I've been searching for things to keep Brian busy inside the house. So a few days ago we whipped up the cookie mix and Brian went crazy punching out animal crackers from the dough (with a little help) until he discovered the edible dough and his interest in making cookies quickly turned into interest in eating all the dough he could get his hands on. I sympathize with his dough addiction, I too have the same problem. After I thought he'd ingested enough dough, I shoo-ed him away so I could finish cutting out the cookies. They turned out really cute and taste delicious, but Brian would rather play zoo with the animals than eat them (more for me ;)!



Look at my lion!!!

The finished cookies--seal, lion, elephant, tiger and giraffe
2 comments:
So cute! Brian is getting so big and is just too adorable! I hope you guys are liking Phoenix and getting settled into life there.
So cute Kelly. Your mom finds the best gifts ever!
Post a Comment