We arrived in VA for our 15-day visit on December 19th. That morning a huge storm had rolled through and left almost two feet of snow on the ground. Brian has seen a few inches of snow before, but nothing like this and never enough to sled in. Good thing I'd invested in a snow suit and boots because Brian sledded everyday until the snow was too thin (and possibly was done when his chin ran into a sled on a run down the hill by himself, after that he told us "I don't yike it!" and settled for building snowmen instead) After his first day of sledding, he was so wore out that he climbed into bed by himself, told Steve "I sleep right here now" and was out within minutes. Usually we have to do everything short of tying him to the bed for naps and bedtime.
1 comment:
Love it! He's so stinkin cute. It looks like he had a great time in all of the snow.
Post a Comment