These pictures were taken in the hospital by a photographer when Emily was just a little more than 24 hours. Considering she is 3 weeks old tomorrow, I'm a little behind! But let's just say I'm not getting much sleep! Emily is eating well and gaining weight, she was 3 oz more than her birth weight at her one week doctors visit and although she hasn't been weighed since then, I can tell she is chunking up a bit. She is such a sweet, easy baby. Generally she only wakes once a night to eat but we've had a few bad nights where she'll wake up to play and won't go back to sleep or she'll wake up gassy, but overall she's a better sleeper at night than my experience with Brian at 3 weeks. Brian is doing great with Emily here, wants to kiss her and hold her constantly, and he even completed potty training this weekend--consistently going #2 on the potty finally! Let's just hope he keeps it up. Steve's parent's were here all of last week and so he's been off everyday except 3 days since Emily was born, and he goes back full time tomorrow. I'm dreading not having the extra set of hands around but I'm going to have to get used to being a stay at home mom to two!











No comments:
Post a Comment