Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day Gift

My old sewing machine finally bit the dust after 9 years of mediocre sewing. The timing was perfect, it died for good just a day or two before Emily was born. When Steve asked what I wanted for Mother's Day (besides the obvious--extra sleep, time to myself, a shower, not to have to cook or clean that day) I told him I wanted to start shopping for a new machine. I did some research this week and found a great deal on a machine that more than fit my needs and should hopefully last a long time. Here she is, my brand new Viking Sapphire 835!! Now all I need is a whole lot of free time to use it, it might be a while before that happens, but one day I will create lots of fun things with this machine!

No comments: