Well, I recently closed up shop on the purse making biz. Okay, that's a lie, considering I have 8 orders right now. I closed to the public because it was insanely overwhelming how many orders I was getting and how little free time I had for other things and my own projects. But I'm still making stuff for friends and it seems like recently I have a lot of friends who are willing to get in line for a purse or diaper bag or something. But it's nice to be busy when I have some free time and also make time for some of my own projects. Like the one below. I'd been wanting to make a case for my Nook Reader since my sister scored me a super deal on black friday. I finally got around to it this week in between a few purse orders. So now my Nook is nice and cozy and one of these days when (if ever) the purse orders die down, I'll read a book on my Nook. (Actually I've read quite a few books recently and have loved the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series and Water for Elephants.)
1 comment:
Super cute!
Post a Comment