
Happy Birthday to our gorgeous, sweet girl baby! She has been such a good little baby who is sweet and adventurous and snuggly sometimes, too busy other times. She LOVES her big brother, just wants to be doing what he's doing or stare at him doing it. She's super smart, already imitating words like a parrot and actually saying some words knowing the meanings, like "mamma," "dada," "bri-da" (Brian), "doggie," "baba," "baby," "hi," "bye-bye." She has even recently started doing some baby signs like more and all done when she's eating. She loves eating real food (and sand and rocks and fuzz and paper towels and on and on) and she sleeps like a log, not a peep from her at night. ever. I told you, she's an easy baby. She loves flopping around on and cuddling anything soft and she loves belly kisses and will squeal for hours. She gets lots of comments on her big blue eyes and her light hair. She is so much fun to have around!
And I love that she has made Brian a big brother. He has grown into his role of big brother/torturer perfectly. He is sweet with her and comforting most of the time. My favorite is how proud he is of her when she does something new, like this week he loves that she can stick her finger up her nose! This is super cool when you are four! He's always bragging about his little sister at school. Today when we went to pick him up from school all the kids in his class and the teacher knew it was her birthday.
I could brag on and on about how great my kids are! I love them both so much, I am truely lucky to be their mom and enjoy their company every day (except for the occasional day when I think about the logistics of shipping them off to grandma and grandpa for a few days/weeks/months)
1 comment:
I have so many comments!! Happy Birthday Emily, you're adorable!! I can't wait to meet you one day! Great job Big Brother Brian! I can't believe you're the BIG one, I remember holding you as a newborn :) And what a sweet, super-mom you both have!! I can tell you really love your mommy role :) Miss you all!!!
Post a Comment