
Recently I've been able to get Brian to draw, only in the tub though. He thinks that "coloring is boring" and would much rather race his cars around the kitchen island or play ball outside. But strip this boy down, throw him in the tub, hand him a tub crayon, and he will go to town with the stick figures! So, since I don't have any stick figure drawings on paper, I figured I better capture some tub drawings. I made a special request on this one, I asked him to draw him and I.

This is his artistic rendering of him and I camping in a tent. I feel like I have alot of junk in the trunk here, no? And I've cut my hair pretty short. But I'm not gonna complain, at least he's drawing something! You can find these special water crayons in the baby soap section at Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment