Monday, February 11, 2013

Neve! Snow!

Sometime in the middle of January we got a nice little snowstorm one morning that lasted a few hours. Brian was excited to stand out in it while we waited for the bus that morning. I was less excited. Emily spent a good amount of time that day watching from our glass door and hoping for enough to go sledding in. But we just got a little snow and once the sun hit it later in the day, it melted. But the mountains behind our house have been covered since and it's so beautiful. In fact, as I type this, it's snowing right now and has been all day. I'd say we've gotten 4-6 inches already and it's supposed to keep going all night and morning. Steve just came in from scrapping and salting our steep driveway into the basement and I have a feeling school will have a delayed start tomorrow morning. Yay for snow and sleeping in!

No comments: