Monday, April 6, 2009

Big Boy Bed and New Haircut

Brian is now officially in a "big boy bed!" We turned his crib into a toddler bed on our first night in the new house and he loves it. He goes right to sleep in it and my nightmares of a little guy swinging from the chandeliers in the middle of the night have not come true yet. Once he's up for the day though, he happily explores his dark bedroom calling "mommydaddy" (yes, it's one word) until someone comes to let him out. Next up, getting rid of the pacys for good!


Big Boy Brian in his Big Boy Bed
Also new this month, a new do for Brian. I was sick of the "bangs" or whatever it's called when boys have hair hanging in their eyes. Everyone (Steve especially) kept telling me it's so cute that way but I just thought he looked silly, so Steve finally lost the battle of the haircut and Brian got it cut high and tight, just like Daddy! I also think this will be a better cut for the upcoming super hot weather. Brian doesn't seem to care one way or another about his new cut.

Twins?!

2 comments:

autumnblaze said...

Okay... that's cute. :) I liked his hair but love it either way. :) AW... big boy bed? Already? Yay for him though!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I loved reading all of your new posts. I read a couple of the Sumter/South Carolina punch lines to Joey, & he laughed with me. I'll be so excited to get out of here too. :) Brian looks so cute with the new haircut!

Stay in touch,
Lindsey