Friday, April 3, 2009

Dining Out


Our last weekend in Sumter and the last weekend of February was our squadron's Dining Out to celebrate the squadrons' safe return home and to farewell the outgoing squadron commander. It was our last event with the Shooters before we left SC for good a few days later. So we got all gussied up (a Dining Out is a black tie event, service members wear their Mess Dress, the military equivalent of a tuxedo) and left Brian at home with a sitter (and by home, I mean temporary lodging on base, our home for several weeks) for a last hurrah with our friends.

Me and Dana

Me and Kim and Dana

2 comments:

John, Heather, Ashley, and Hayley Arnold said...

Kelly, you looked HOT! I bet Steve was a happy happy man that night. Woo Hoo! I'm glad you guys got to get out by yourselves even if it was only for a few hours. :)

Bill, Kim, Kaitlyn, and Ryan said...

I miss you! Reading your blog brings tears to my eyes. I really miss you all and think the Air Force sucks sometimes. Love you!