Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Boys' New Toy

Steve finally got his long-wished-for ATV this week. The thing was delivered today. It's an Arctic Cat Prowler something-or-other (it has some number after Prowler but I can't remember what and I don't want to walk out to the garage to see, you are just lucky I can remember the make and model, I had been calling it "the thing we are buying"). The community we live in is surrounded by open desert land, which should be tons of fun on an ATV (at least that's the propaganda I've been hearing for a while). Steve is promising me lots of alone time when he straps Brian into his car seat on the ATV (*COUGHredneckCOUGH*) and they ride off into the desert sunset together. Brian is SOOOOOOOO excited about the "Bebeep" that arrived today and is gearing up for his first ride just as soon as we pick up a helmet for him this afternoon. Some pics from the Arctic Cat delivery:

Brian on his "starter" ATV

Wait for me Daddy!


Who is more excited?!


Oh, and some pictures from this weekend. We had a reunion with some of our Stinger Squadron mates from Germany and we took some pics before we left the house.



1 comment:

Brown said...

WOW super cool..and i must say Kelly you are a nice wife!!