Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Brian had his first day of preschool today. He's attending a summer session 2 mornings a week for 3 weeks to see how it goes and if he likes it, he will continue on in the fall. He told me he had fun, there was no crying, and he was covered in glitter glue when I picked him up, so it sounds like his first day went great!



Gotta have a big boy "bap-bap" (backpack)

Ran out of "cheese" for the camera by this point




2 comments:

The Wicks said...

Wow! Brian is getting so big! Preschool already?!?! I love his little airplane shirt. Where did you get it? Hope you guys are settling in to life in AZ! We will finally be in VA by July 1st! Yay!

Brown said...

He looked so cute! I loved his backpack too! I wanted to call to see how well he did..I cant wait to put Addyson in she needs friends!