This morning while Brian and I were eating breakfast (pancakes and bananas in case you were wondering) I looked out the window and saw a little bunny sitting atop one of our solar pool rings, obviously not enjoying his morning swim. I immediately called upstairs for our resident baby animal rescuer, Daddy. Although he was not super excited about getting up to save a baby bunny, I reminded him that he would have to remove the bunny's body from the pool later today if he didn't save it now. That was motivation enough, and Daddy was outside saving the adorable little bunny within minutes. The bunny is cold and in shock and hiding under a bush in the backyard right now, hopefully he can recover from his swim soon (before that rattlesnake comes back at least!)
Enter Daddy, the baby animal rescuer

The little guy being rescued
1 comment:
Awww. Good Job Steve!
Post a Comment