Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend Pictures

This weekend we spent two nights at the JW Marriot resort in Scottsdale with our new squadron, the Ducks. Our honorary squadron commander hosted a party at his mansion thursday night. Brian loved running around in his backyard, he has every single toy a boy could want--trampoline, pool, swingset, tennis court, basketball hoop, and on and on. Brian spent the better part of an hour jumping on the trampoline! The next day Steve had golfing and meetings so Brian and I lounged poolside most of the day. It was a nice relaxing trip and we got to meet some of our new squadron mates.


Lounging in bed, watching Sesame Street

Going out to dinner, Brian was not in a picture taking mood


I was there too!



Steve's birthday (sitting in his present). We went to the community pool and ate lunch and dinner out. Brian and Steve went on a "bebeeep" ride in the new thing. I made a cake and homemade ice cream, yum!


The cake--his birthday is on flag day

No comments: