I'm 37 weeks as of yesterday and we saw the OB friday morning, no contractions yet, and he says I'm dilated to 1/2 cm but I think he was just trying to be nice! He estimated that Emily is about 7 pounds right now and that she'll probably be about the same size Brian was at birth (he was 7lbs, 11oz and 20.5 inches long). The good news is that other than a weeklong family bout with the flu last week, I'm feeling really good. I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I was in my last month with Brian's pregnancy and actually feel smaller than I did with him at the end, although I'm probably not. So hopefully she'll be here in about two weeks! (I'm still counting on that promised induction at 39 weeks if I don't go into labor on my own before then)
1 comment:
You look great!!!
Post a Comment