Brian and Steve started a Pee-Wee Sports class last saturday morning. The kids are ages 3-5, so it was kinda like watching someone herd kittens but it was really cute. Brian seemed to enjoy all the drills, hitting the ball off the T, running the bases, and practicing his "bunny hop." By the way, Steve has a pretty badass bunny hop for a fighter pilot, wish I had video to share.....Anyways, it was a little distracting for Brian (and frustrating for Steve) to have me sitting a few yards away looking all cuddly with a sippy cup of ice water. Brian kept breaking from the game to visit with me and have sips of water, so I am now banned as a spectator from all future saturday morning classes, darn. I may have to suffer alone during that one hour a week......sipping a Starbucks while getting my nails done or shopping alone, it will be rough and I'll miss my boys dearly, but I'm just going to have to be strong!!
No comments:
Post a Comment