Sunday, March 14, 2010
Baby Emily Update
I saw my doctor on friday and I'm 35 weeks pregnant, I'm measuring right on, baby Emily is head down and has a strong heartbeat at 167 bpm. I also found out that my doctor doesn't like to let anyone go overdue because as he says "it's bad for the baby" so he said if I'm still pregnant at 39 weeks (on April 9th) and I'd like to be induced, we'll pick a day and go for it! I'm so glad he's not one of those crazy doctors who makes you wait til a week or two after the due date to induce. So it is good to know that if I don't go into labor before April 9th on my own, I'll have an out if I want one! Now I just need to get all my baby shopping done and get the 8 million things on my to-do list knocked out! 4 weeks left! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, it least you don't have to drive an hour to get it done this time! Can't wait to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment