At the beginning of the month, we had some family pictures taken by my friend Katie Lacy (click on her name to go to her photography blog). We got alot of good ones of Emily for her 6-month-old photoshoot and I would have liked a few more family ones but Brian was being a pill and is in the throws of a complete picture taking boycott. We had candy at the ready for bribery but even that didn't do much. We have another family photoshoot this weekend with the jet and I'm at a complete loss for how to get Brian to smile for the camera. I might have to settle for looking in the direction of the camera without wiggling and an only slight look of disguist. Given how bad Brian was, Katie still got some great shots, even a few of Brian smiling and some adorable ones of the little miss. My favorite is a tie between this one above...








2 comments:
Awww!!! I LOVE the pics!!! The one of Brian and Emily staring up at the sky is adorable!
Yes my favorite as well Heather!! Kelly they all are adorable, i sure love Emilys outfits cutie patootie!!
Post a Comment