
I'm always looking for fun little craft ideas for Brian that he'll get excited about and be proud of and I also needed to get up some fall decorations, so he lent a hand to make me some turkey art. I saw the idea a few days ago on
How Does She? Only they did the turkey hands on a tablecloth. I figured one turkey hand would be the limit of Brian's patience so I found this 8 by 8 inch canvas at Michaels (on sale this week 40% off). With supplies I already had around the house, I painted tole paints (non-toxic or staining) on his hand with a foam brush, which he said tickled. Then he high-fived the canvas with my help of course. Emy couldn't be left out so she contributed her little pointer finger to make the waddle and I did the beak, eye, and feet. Wallah, $4 personalized turkey art for my kitchen. Brian loved it and says he wants to make more, anyone want some Brian turkey art?
No comments:
Post a Comment