Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Year's Resolution

So I've gotten behind again on this blog! I just can't seem to find the time. Although I didn't make any New Year's resolutions at the stroke of midnight twenty days ago, I am making one now to be better about updating the blog. I was busy. With Christmas and present making, buying and wrapping, card sending, travel planning. Feeding bottles, spoonfuls of baby food, cleaning up spoonfuls of baby food spat back in my face. But, no more excuses, I resolve to update the blog more! Starting today-ish, I will post some pictures of the family and our adventures from the holidays and then I will do my best to keep the momentum of posts going!

Here are some family jet pictures so this post has some substance. I honestly can't remember when these were taken....November? December? Must be November because they were ready for use on our annual holiday card.


Emily, 7 months

Brian 3 and 3/4 years

No comments: