
The Hurt Family Baby Farm was established in 2002. No actual babies were produced until early 2007. He was a keeper. Another baby was produced in 2010. She's a keeper too. Recently a new product was added to the production line: Homemade Strawberry Jam. It's yummy and delicious with peanut butter on bread. The first two baby farm products wholeheartedly agree and give two thumbs up to my latest product. Unfortunately for you, none of the Hurt Baby Farm products are for sale at this time (check back with me when Steve is TDY and the baby products have the flu--this occurs regularly). You are on your own for baby production but I can help you find a recipe for Strawberry Jam, along with some tips on canning. I used
Pioneer Woman's Recipe and tutorial. I've also made her
Cinnamon Rolls and they are to die for. The adorable jam labels are free printables from
Eat Drink Chic.

"The Hurt Family Baby Farm" Strawberry Jam!
No comments:
Post a Comment