Monday, August 15, 2011

Four Corners

We just got back from an almost week long camping trip to Pagosa Springs, CO with my parents and my sister, Julie, and her daughter, Grace. We had a great time visiting the hot springs, the guys doing a little fishing, the girls doing a little shopping, visiting Durango, and my Dad's friend Dan's place, the Wandering Star Ranch. Overall, a great time camping, although sort of hectic chasing a 15-month-old around camp with a small river 30 feet away. I managed to not take one picture of the entire trip, except on the drive home when we stopped at the four corners. I really meant to take pictures but my hands always seemed full keeping Emily out of trouble and it was sort of liberating to put the camera down and just have fun. I love to camp and can't wait til Emily is older and easier to take camping. Brian did great and had tons of fun playing with his cousin Grace. So now I'm at the mercy of my family, who did take pictures, to share them with me, hopefully there will be a post about our camping trip soon. But for now, here are some pictures from four corners.

I'm in Arizona, Brian is in Utah, Steve is in Colorado, and Emy in new Mexico
Emy being silly in the car doing pacy tricks!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How fun! I have lived in AZ my whole life & have never been to 4 corners. I want to go! You look so tan, momma! Jealous! :]