Steve was able to score some free Diamondbacks baseball tickets from base so we attended a sell out game against the Padres on saturday night. It was fun and actually both kids did pretty good and enjoyed the game. We managed to spend $60 between the parking and food but the food is what kept the kids quiet, so we just kept it coming. Subway sandwiches, lemonade, cheeseburgers, frozen yogurt, cotton candy, peanuts, chips. Beer kept Steve quiet. Unfortunately our seats were about 8 rows from the top of the stadium so every time I had to make a food/beer run it was down, down, down the stairs and then up, up, up the stairs. I was surprised at how tiring that was, especially because I consider myself in decent shape (running 3-4 times a week helps) but man, that was exhausting. I guess I need to start doing stairs more often. Here is a picture I took with my new phone's camera. The flash is all wonky cause I must have been holding it funny. It's no iPhone :( Overall a good time, but one game a season with little ones is about all we can take/afford. Oh and we left at the end of the 7th inning when they were losing. They came back to win in the 10th inning. Figures.Monday, September 12, 2011
Diamondbacks!
Steve was able to score some free Diamondbacks baseball tickets from base so we attended a sell out game against the Padres on saturday night. It was fun and actually both kids did pretty good and enjoyed the game. We managed to spend $60 between the parking and food but the food is what kept the kids quiet, so we just kept it coming. Subway sandwiches, lemonade, cheeseburgers, frozen yogurt, cotton candy, peanuts, chips. Beer kept Steve quiet. Unfortunately our seats were about 8 rows from the top of the stadium so every time I had to make a food/beer run it was down, down, down the stairs and then up, up, up the stairs. I was surprised at how tiring that was, especially because I consider myself in decent shape (running 3-4 times a week helps) but man, that was exhausting. I guess I need to start doing stairs more often. Here is a picture I took with my new phone's camera. The flash is all wonky cause I must have been holding it funny. It's no iPhone :( Overall a good time, but one game a season with little ones is about all we can take/afford. Oh and we left at the end of the 7th inning when they were losing. They came back to win in the 10th inning. Figures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment