
Today is our 10 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years already! Where has the time gone? We are officially grown-ups in our 30s, raising a couple of little people. When we got married, I never really thought very much of what our life might be like after 10 years, so I don't know if I would imagine it like this. But I am very happy with our life together now. I love the Air Force life and all the friends we've made along the way. We have loving families on both sides. We've gotten to live in Europe and Asia and travel, go places, see things, and eat things I never dreamt of 10 years ago. And our greatest accomplishment has been our two beautiful, crazy kids. Steve does for a living what he has always dreamed of and I get to stay home to raise our kids the way we want them raised. We are definitely lucky and blessed after 10 years. My grandparents just celebrated 68 years of marriage, and they are still madly in love, so here is to hoping that Steve and I get 58 more years together of complete wedded insanity/bliss.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 10 years is amazing!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment