Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brian turns 5!

I can't believe our first born baby is 5! Brian's birthday was January 31st, but we left a few days later for Hawaii so I am just now getting around to posting the pics. Here he is the night before the big day, helping me make his cake. He loves helping in the kitchen, especially when there is a chance he's gonna get some batter or frosting. He's so me. A little boy version of me.

So excited about cake!
I'm this many!
The birthday boy first thing in the morning on his big day. We didn't have a party this year, he got to go to Disneyland over New Years instead and we went to a play place type of thing the weekend before with our cousins. The day of his birthday, he had school so he brought cupcakes with him and then we celebrated at home with the cake we made and lots of presents and hugs and kisses.
His teachers made him a special hat to wear
Our little guy is certainly the sweetest, most ranbuncious little guy around. He's really caring and loving but has a wild side too. He is such a good big brother to Emily and they really are so cute together. He's starting to become independent and with that has come a little attitude, but overall, he's a keeper!
His big gift from us was a Leap Pad, which he didn't seem too excited about (can you tell?) but he has been playing with it daily and has been begging me to connect it to the computer so I can download more food and shampoo for his blue virtual doggy.
Birthday cake made by Mommy (with some Brian help) and designed by Brian. He very specifically requested white frosting with blue accents, Christmas sprinkles with Lightning McQueen and Francesco Brunolli on top. I think I got it right, he was excited!



No comments: