Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hawaii!

We just returned early in the morning on tuesday from 10 amazing days in Hawaii. We are lucky enough to have wonderful Grandparents who own a condo on the beach in Kona, on the big island. My family went often when we were children but this was my first time as an adult (paying for it ourselves!) and the first time for Steve and the kids. We did and saw alot but also allowed plenty of time for relaxing too. We all had a blast and I can't wait to do it again.
We took a ton of pictures so I'll be posting them slowly this week. I did a little photoshoot with the kids on the condo grounds with help from my photography assissant Mom/Grandma/"Memo" on the last day and I am very pleased with how they turned out, some of these will be hanging on our walls soon!









No comments: