Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PP in the Potty


Our baby is growing up! She is doing quite of bit of this lately, at her own request and without a whole lot of pressure or endorsement from Mommy. Because while I love that she loves her some potty and I can see the end of our diaper changing days on the horizon, I don't think potty training during our biggest and craziest PCS move ever, is a great idea. So, for now, she just uses the potty whenever she feels like it. And sometimes she uses my kitchen floor and tries to blame it on her Grandma. But I think all this PP in the potty means we will be full up potty training as soon as we arrive in Italy. Where has the time gone!?
Brian was so proud of her, he insisted he be in one of the pictures to document his role as potty training assistant. They are yelling "PP in the potty!"

No comments: