
Well, we have exactly two nights left in our house in SC before the movers descend upon us and we take up residence in billeting on base. Let me take a moment to reflect on our time here in SC.....okay, moment over. While I'm not going to miss our location so much or the high operations tempo of this base (high ops tempo= Steve is never home), I will miss the people here and I like our house, so I will miss it too, but I'm sure we will be reminded of our house every so often as it becomes a thorn-in-our-side rental house. I am sad that this is the house we brought our first little baby home to and where he first crawled and walked--we will be leaving behind the physical place where he had all his firsts. I'm sure he'll do more fun, new things in our new place in Phoenix, so on to Phoenix we go. Our internet will be cut off shortly so this will be the last post for a while, check back the end of March for pics of our new place!
3 comments:
Kelly, I will miss seeing you at all the Shooter events! It has been fun! Maybe, just maybe, this time next year we'll be in Phoenix too! :) Safe travels in the next few weeks & hope to see you again before you leave!
xoxo,
Lindsey
Cherish your last days and nights in the house you guys. Remember all the funny, sweet, and sad moments and think of all that's yet to come.
Sooo Sad Kelly! However you will have a beautiful house here now too! See you in a few weeks-happy trails to you!!
Post a Comment