My cousin Noelia and friend Jen threw myself and my friend Katie (due with twin boys in May) a joint baby shower this weekend. I had lots of fun and Emily got tons of cute things! I'll spare you all the present opening pictures my mom took and show you pictures of me with the party guests instead.

Tracy and me (Tracy is Steve's bosses wife and besides that, my friend)

Before the opening of presents

Mom and me

Cake and goodies, yummy!

Jen and me

Katie and Mason

Me and Katie (she's due 5 weeks after me, I'm having one, she's having two but it doesn't appear that way!!)

Me and Noelia (she's due in July with a girl too!)

Katy, Melissa, Noelia, Me, Katie

Me, Melissa, Katie
2 comments:
You look so cute :) It's getting close!!!
Looks like the shower was a fun time! Sorry I missed it. Can't wait to see what that precious baby girl looks like when she arrives. :)
Post a Comment