
Our sweet little girl baby is 10 months! Here she is on V-Day. She's really too fast to get a good picture of these days!

I just had to capture her kewpie doll style bed head! I'm proud that she finally has enough hair for a bad hair day, though not yet enough for a clippie.

Here is when I try to get a picture of them both together and they mock me! One is so crazy, he can't sit down and the other one is insanely preoccupied with something that might look partially edible on the floor next to the chair, oh like say, a piece of dog food. She loves her some dog food!

This was the best they could do, staring at me like I'm the crazy one. I love these little balls of energy but I'd also love one nice picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment