Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brian turns 4!

Our first-born turned 4 on January 31st! Where has the time gone? I can still remember every detail of his birth and the first moments we held him. I still remember the drive home from the hospital with our first two-day-old and thinking that the people at the hospital were crazy for letting us take him because we had no idea what we were doing!!! Totally clueless! We figured it out soon enough, the little guy just needed lots of love and some regular food. Not a whole lot has changed in 4 years in that regard. He still needs food and love, but now he gives us back so much more than we give. I love his silly personality and his sweet love for his sister! I love when he says something so funny that I laugh so hard, I cry! I love hearing him say his prayers at night with his Daddy. And when he counts to 30 with no help. I could go on all night.....

Minute one of hour one of day one of year one

One year old


Two years old

Three Years Old

Four Years Old

No comments: