Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Mantle & Family Sign

I finally got around to some fall decorating at the beginning of October and just got around to getting pictures of my fall "mantle." The pumpkins are these beautiful Plush Pumpkins made with real pumpkin and gourd stems. I love them! They are so soft and pretty. I'm not really into decorating for Halloween but I wanted to get some fallish stuff out there because it's my favorite season! Especially here in Phoenix where the average temps are 75 right now, love it! Oh, and the gorgeous changing colors of the cacti.....wait a minute...nevermind, they stay greenish brown all year long. I was inspired by a few pins on Pinterest (here and here) for the yarn letter, which cost me like $2 at Joann Fabric and I used a hot glue gun and half a skien of yarn I already had.
Our new "baby farm" family sign over the TV. I was inspired by a sign that Tori Spelling has in their front yard (yes, I watch their reality show).

No comments: