Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Zoo

It's completely pathetic that we've lived in AZ for over 2 years and just recently went to the Wildlife World Zoo. It's near base so not too far away, we just always had a good excuse like it was too hot or too much for the baby or too expensive. I kept hearing how great it was so we finally dragged the kids there and had a great morning at the zoo. This zoo is huge and has tons of animals and lots of fun rides. Brian loved the train through the safari lands and we also went on the sky ride thingy. We rushed through their new aquarium because our little creatures were getting hungry, but we'll be going back soon since we liked it so much, we bought an annual membership for the kids and I to go back and enjoy the zoo anytime we want!

I won't bore you with lots of animal pictures but we saw this adorable 2-day-old antelope walking around with his mommy, so cute!
The sky ride thingy. Steve was brave and took Emy, who squirmed the entire time and had him paranoid she was going to fall. He says never again will Emily get to go on the skyride. I kept a tight grip on Brian and he kept saying "Mommy, stop holding me, I'm not going to fall and you are making me sweaty!" My little boy doesn't need me anymore!

No comments: