
Brian--20 months Steve--4 years?
Not that there has ever been any question about the identity of Brian's father, but I think the above pictures would prove that the apple doesn't fall far from the genetic tree. On the left is Brian's first "school" picture at 20 months old. He doesn't really go to school but he attends a Parent's Morning Out program at a local church preschool once a week. I think he looks adorable and I want to hug whoever was able to make him smile for the camera! The picture on the right is Steve at about four years old I think. Here are my thoughts: Brian has Steve's hair for sure, his chin, his ears and his bags under his eyes (strangers are always telling me Brian looks tired, even when he just got up from a nap). He also has Steve's lips and nose although it's not obvious in the pictures. By process of elimination, Brian has my eye and brow shape. His eye color is all his own though, a dark blue with brown starburst in the middle. I wish I had a picture of Steve at a younger age but this was all I had to compare them.
Below is Brian's first school picture--the whole thing:
No comments:
Post a Comment