We went to our Squadron Halloween Party tuesday night and Brian painted his first pumpkin. He did pretty good but just couldn't stand having paint on his fingers, yet he kept touching the end of the paint brush! He'd shove his piant covered fingers into my face, I'd wipe them off until they were sufficiently clean to him and the whole thing would start all over again. Steve would say this is my fault that Brian thinks his hands always need to be clean, I'm sure it is. Oh, and Brian loves to wash his hands now and shows me how he washes his hands even when he's no where near a sink! I hope he's obsessed with cleanliness forever! He really is my son! Here are some pictures from the party:
Yuck, mom, paint on my hands!
Clean my hands!!!
Brian's masterpiece

Brian, Audrey, and Ryan--Now all at once, don't look at the camera and certainly don't smile
No comments:
Post a Comment