Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spoon, Spoon in my hand, who's the fairest in all the land?

While eating lunch today, Brian discovered his reflection in the back of his spoon, said "hi, da!", admired himself for a few moments, and then said "bye, baby" and went back to eating his soy yogurt. This picture is of course a reenactment but he was just as delighted with himself the second time! Oh, and after a trip to Target and Michaels, we returned home to faucets of flowing water and toilets that flush!! Completely off topic, but I got an email from the squadron commander's wife that the guys made it to their refueling stop in Europe last night and were enjoying one last pint of beer (probably a guiness if I'm guessing their location right) before heading into the Middle East.

1 comment:

autumnblaze said...

I had nooo idea you had a blooog! I'm so excited I see my mini-big-brother and all the pics on his tot site - I didn't realize there was more!

I've felt sick at the thought of him leaving Brian and all he'd be missing in those 4 months. Doesn't seem fair and it surely is a sacrafice.

We'll see you at Thanksgiving and I'll be checking here. He's grown so much since we saw him! Take care! ~Amanda